problem saving multiplot to a file

From: Umme Salma
Subject: problem saving multiplot to a file
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:31:04 +0530

hi,
I wanted to save a multiplot in a postscript file .
but it complains that the output or the terminal cannot be changed in the multiplot mode.
I tried to switch to single plot mode do the setting i.e
gset term postscript
gset output "dev.ps"
and then switched to multiplot and do the plotting but it is not plotting to the required file.
is there a solution for this?
regards,
salma

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.