Plotting

From: Kristof Timmermans
Subject: Plotting
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:49:54 +0200

Hello,

I am using C++ to simulate something, my problem is how I plot something
using octave/GNUplot. I compile my C++ code and create .oct-files. These
.oct-files are read in in Octave. But I have a problem to plot.

Which (C++)-libraries do I have to use in my C++ code, which command(s)
can I use to plot? Now I use the command feval("semilogx", plotarg,0),
but then I get my X-as in logaritmic scale, and I want that both my axes
are linear.

Thanks in advance

Kristof Timmermans