Multiframe support

From: Umme Salma
Subject: Multiframe support
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 06:12:17 -0500

hi,
I have installed GNU octave 2.1.42.
I want to have multiple frames .one option is to use figure ( ).but I don't think it is supported in this version .I got a mail telling that I need to have X11 terminal for multiframe support .since I have no knowledge about this ,I need more info on X11 terminal(how to install it & other things) .
do we have any other options for multiframe support.
regards,
salma

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.