Re: Mac OS X build

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: Mac OS X build
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:52:43 +0200

To get the latest package descriptions, i.e. those that have been changed since the latest point release (0.5.2) use:
fink selfupdate-cvs

See, http://fink.sourceforge.net/doc/cvsaccess/index.php

This is a pure fink issue, unrelated to octave but I'll cc help-octave in case anybody has the same problems.

/P