gplot, gsplot, etc.

From: E. Joshua Rigler
Subject: gplot, gsplot, etc.
Date: 03 Jun 2003 15:46:18 -0600

I don't want to post yet another "how do I set linestyle with gplot"
question, since all answers given on this topic in the archives are
either incomplete, incompatible with gnuplot 3.8*, or simply wrong.  Can
someone please point me at the source code that implements gplot
functionality (I just spent over 20 minutes grepping through all the
Octave source code, and can't figure out where it is).

Thanks!

-EJR