failures of "make check"

From: Mike Miller
Subject: failures of "make check"
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:11:39 -0500 (CDT)

# of expected passes            1531
# of unexpected failures        5
../src/octave version 2.1.46 (sparc-sun-solaris2.8).

These were the listed failures:

FAIL: octave.test/eval-catch/eval-catch-9.m
FAIL: octave.test/eval-catch/eval-catch-10.m
FAIL: octave.test/linalg/lu-6.m
FAIL: octave.test/try/try-9.m
FAIL: octave.test/try/try-10.m

Should I be concerned about any of these failures?

(In case it matters, I ran "make install" before I ran "make check" for
the final time because earlier runs of "make check" failed because
'expect' was not installed -- I installed it and re-ran "make check" at
which time these failures were reported.)

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor