Re: Poor numerical accuracy with ppc version of octave

From: Jean-Francois Cardoso
Subject: Re: Poor numerical accuracy with ppc version of octave
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:01:17 -0500

I am very happy to report that the fink package for octave 2.1.46
builds correctly and does not have the accuracy `issues' that I saw
with previous versions.

Now, if we could see an octave-atlas....

Thanks to the octave group and to Jeffrey Whitaker and Per Persson for
their help in fixing this so amazingly quickly.

Cheers, JFC.