Tutorial on Oct files

From: Pablo Barrera González
Subject: Tutorial on Oct files
Date: 07 Apr 2003 19:01:47 +0200

Hello

        I'm trying to write a oct file for read an SVM file from Octave. My
problem is that I haven't found information (not much) about writing oct
file. Is there any tutorial, beside Da Coda Al Fine? I think Da Coda is
too old and it's not complete. I have tried read the headers file, but
that's not easy.

        What I want to do for this particular problem, is create a Matrix and,
maybe, append some columns to it. Beside that, I would like learn more
about writing oct files.

TIA
Pablo Barrera González          address@hidden
        Universidad Carlos III de Madrid