Re: Symbolic algebra

From: Nicholas P. M. Longo (aka Nicholas P. Michalowski)
Subject: Re: Symbolic algebra
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:24:58 -0600 (CST)

I believe there are some sybolic commands contained in the octave-forge.
I haven't tried to use it under windows so I can't give you much more
info.

If your new to octave I should mention octave-forge is user contributed
packages.  You can find information about what is available at
http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html

and you can find the files for octave forge at

I haven't used this package so I can't say much about it.  But I hope this
info helps.

--Nick P. M. L.