Re: 'varargin' problem

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: 'varargin' problem
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:13:38 -0500

Aron Lentsch wrote:

Hi there,

I recently installed Octave version 2.1.44 and since then one of my "ancient" scripts doesn't work anymore.

I identiefied the problem to be related to 'varargin'. Up to version 2.1.34 of Octave everything worked well.
I suppose this problem is a bug. Or do I do something
wrong? Is there a work-around?

all_va_args ==> varargin{:}

Or is the problem that you have always been using varargin
as the variable name, and as of 2.1.34 it became a keyword?
In that case, just replace varargin with x.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden