Re: unwind_protect

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: unwind_protect
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:07:57 +0100

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 07:08 PM, Henry F. Mollet wrote:

I looked for "octave_toc.html" but could not find the local file. My tree
looks as follows:
HD/SW/share/doc/octave
/BUGS
ChangeLog
/COPYING
/examples directory
/INSTALL.OCTAVE
/NEWS
/README
/ROADMAP
/SENDING-PATCHES

It looks like fink doesn't install all of the docs properly. A bug report, to fink-users list would be the approriate action.

The info files are installed in /sw/share/info/octave.info and you can view them by "info -f /sw/share/info/octave.info" from the terminal command line or by "help -i" from the octave prompt.

And please can somebody tell me what cvs is as in
"Is it possible to have a cvs backup of the wiki?" (Wiki was explained).

CVS is a system for keeping track of revisions to files (i.e. their history). The file can be restored to any point in its history. See http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/ or http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html for more info.

/Per

Per Persson
Blekinge Institute of Technology
Dept. of Signal Processing and Telecommunications

www:   http://www.its.bth.se/staff/pee
e-mail: address@hidden