Re: 3d plotting, griddata and deluanayn

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: 3d plotting, griddata and deluanayn
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:28:47 -0500

If you are on Windows, you will need to first figure out how to compile
qhull for Windows.  We haven't done so yet.

If you are on unix, follow the octave-forge/main/geometry/readme instructions for installing qhull. I haven't tried yet with the most recent qhull release.

Download the correct version of octave-forge (octave.sf.net) for your particular version of octave (the latest is for octave 2.1.40 I believe --- if you are using
something more recent, you will need to get the CVS version).

   ./configure
   make
   make install

griddata does not work as quickly as I would like.  Talk to the
qhull author about how to improve it if it is not fast enough for
you.

Andrass Ziska Davidsen wrote:

However, I have found a function called griddata, which seems to do what I want, but it in turn uses the function delaunayn, which I do not have. I have managed to find a cc file on the repoitory, bit I do not know how to compile it.