Re: Problem with inv function

From: Héctor Garcia Peris
Subject: Re: Problem with inv function
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:50:11 +0200

At 08:34 01/10/02, you wrote:

I attach the program to invert the matrix with the matrix. As you see, is a matrix with possitive less than 1 elements in the diagonal and negative elements in the rest of the matrix. Do you get the same result?

I have solved the mistery. There was a problem in the script that I made to read the matrix. Now I get the correct inverse matrix.

Thanks.

Héctor Garcia Peris
Dpto. Informática
Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas S.A. (Ivie)
C/ Guardia Civil, 22 esc-2 1º 46020 - Valencia (Spain)
Tfno.: +34 - 963190050 / +34 - 963930816
Fax.: +34 - 963190055 / +34 - 963930856
e-mail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.ivie.es