embedding Octave

From: Lonnie Cumberland
Subject: embedding Octave
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:55:16 -0700

Hello All,

I am new to the mailing list and really like what I have seen in this application.

I was wondering if it was possible to embed Octave into a C++ application and access through some API calls that would be used in the C++ application?

Something similar that I have recently found can be seen at:

http://www.math.ucla.edu/~anderson/CAMclass/CAMClass.html

But I would like to see if it would be possible for Octave to do this as well?

If not, then are there any plans for such a thing in the future?

Cheers,
Lonnie Cumberland