How do I set values in a ComplexColumn vector in a DLL.

From: Bergman, Paul - AES
Subject: How do I set values in a ComplexColumn vector in a DLL.
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:41:12 -0500

I am writing a DLL that is going to output a ComplexColumnVector based on data calculated in the DLL.

If I was using a ColumnVector I could use:

ColumnVector cv;

cv(1) = 1.0;

cv(2) = 2.0;

However, how do I handle a ComplexColumnVector

ComplexColumnVector ccv;

ccv(1,1) = ???;

I did try,

ccv(1,1) = Complex(1.0,1.0);

But got an error that said something like "can not use '0' as a function" when I tried to compile.

Any help/pointers appreciated.

-real.complex = real.simple J

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. You should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.