Kmatplot

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Kmatplot
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:22:41 +0200

I managed to compile the .oct files.

I was not able to compile 0.4 because of qt library problems (which
maybe I'll tackle next).  Then I downloaded the 0.3 binary, which runs.
It emits warnings about being linked with a wrong version of libpng, but
apparently goes on.  Then I downloaded the 0.3 source and recompiled the
.oct files.  They did not work because I had used g++ 3.0, then I
retried using g++ version 2.95 and it worked.

Now I have to solve the problem with the kmatplot executable, as
apparently it does not work.  The interface works, and so do the menus
and so on, but I did not manage to draw any graphs.  When caled from
octave, the kplot function just gives back a -1 result.  Probably it has
to do with the libpng incompatibility.

I'll let you know if I make any progress.

--
Francesco Potortì (researcher)         Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
CNUCE - Area della ricerca CNR         Fax:   +39 050 313 8091