Re: Euler

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: Euler
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:59:57 +0200

Some months ago, Rene Rebe wrote:
   I also think gnuplot is too limited. Since I need s.th. Matlab
   compatible fot the university, I started to use kmatplot with octave:
   http://kmatplot.sourceforge.net/

   It installs some support-libraies for octave -> so it can be
   immediately be used in octave.

The screenshots look in fact impressive, so I downloaded it and the .oct
files supporting it too.  Now, if I issue the command `kplot', octave
2.0 says that it cannod load the dynamic library, while octave 2.1.35
says that kplot is undefined.

Yet both octaven see the kplot.oct files, as both give
exist("kplot")-->3.

I have no experience with dynamically loaded libraries, so I have little
clues as where the problem may be.  Octave 2.1.35, which is the one I am
interested into, is able to load dynamic libraries, and in fact the
other ones installed on my Debian woody system do work.

Any ideas?

--
Francesco Potortì (researcher)         Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
CNUCE - Area della ricerca CNR         Fax:   +39 050 313 8091