Re: GNU Octave Manual published

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: GNU Octave Manual published
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:32:37 -0500

Ben Sapp writes:
 > What version of Octave does it cover?  2.0 or 2.1?  Is it the same
 > manual that comes with the source distribution or is it different.

The manual covers the stable release of Octave (2.0.x). It is a
printed copy of the texinfo source from version 2.0.13.

E. Joshua Rigler writes:
 > What are the chances of putting the "Table of Contents" on the
 > website, like you did for the GSL reference manual?

I've added the table of contents and a copy of the book as a
postscript file to the website.

regards

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd              Phone: 0117 3179309 (+44 117 3179309)
15 Royal Park                   WWW: http://www.network-theory.co.uk/
Bristol BS8 3AL                 Email: address@hidden
United Kingdom