Re: gplot question

From: Dominik Baenninger
Subject: Re: gplot question
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:27:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi

You have to set the term and give the path for output, e.g. I creat
eps-files (coloured, with font Courier of size 24) by using the following
commands:

gset term postscript eps colour "Courier" 24
gset output "/home/baenni/test.eps"
gset yrange[0:1];
gset xlabel "g"
gset ylabel "r,t,a"
gplot data1 using 1:2 title "reflectance" with lines, \
 data2 using 1:2 title "transmittance" with lines,\
 data3 using 1:2 title "absorbance" with lines

where data1 to data3 are at least n x 2 matrices.

Dominik Baenninger
Grabenstrasse 3
CH-8952 Schlieren
Phone:  ++ 41-1-633'63'65