Some (perhaps) useful code for dynamic c++ examples

From: Douglas Eck
Subject: Some (perhaps) useful code for dynamic c++ examples
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:02:23 +0100

Dear Octates,

I have released an octave implementation of some recurrent neural network
code (LSTM). Since I've been keeping this code up-to-date and incorporating
a lot of optimizations, I thought it might be interesting to octave users
trying to get going with liboctave dynamic c++ stuff.

Just download the latest .tgz file and have a look at the /dynamic
directory. See http://www.idsia.ch/~doug/lstm/index.html

Caveat: It's research code, meaning a lot of it is ugly.
I only tend to fix and make pretty the stuff that matters to me.

Cheers,
Doug

--
Dr. Douglas Eck, http://www.idsia.ch/~doug
Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull'Intelligenza Artificiale (IDSIA)