Re: export graphics

From: A Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: export graphics
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:57:54 -0600

On 12/6/01 2:27 PM, "Roberto Bernetti" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hello I should export plots in PS format how could I get it?

I assume you mean plots.  I've attached some scripts I use to print in
postscript (color), encapsulated postscript, and png images.  You can work
off of these (or look in the help-octave archives for other examples).

--
A. S. Hodel 200 Broun Hall Dept Elect & Comp Eng, Auburn Univ AL 36849-5201
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte   334 844 1854  Fax: -1809