Re: Reading netcdf files

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: Reading netcdf files
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:41:09 +0100

* Mark Esplin <address@hidden> [2001-10-31 11:34]:

> Rafael Laboissiere wrote one called ncsave.cc to write netcdf
> files and I will attach one called ncrdvar.cc to read a netcdf file.  We
> could improve these extentions a bit if it would be useful, [...]

Oh, you are talking about a post to help-octave two years ago.  I have
forgot that stuff, but I looked at it again: the example I posted was
intended to illustrate the call of the netcdf library from Octave.

If you would like to contribute your ncrdvar.cc and put it together with my
ncsave.cc somewhere on octave-forge, it is okay with me.  At any rate, I put
that in the top of my file:

    // File: ncsave.cc
    // Copyright (c) 1999 Rafael Laboissiere
    // I thereafter put this code in the public domain.

BTW, you should also put a Copyright and a license statement in your file.

--
Rafael