integration using Quad or Simpsons 1/8th or Trapezoid of a data file!!

From: Viswanath P
Subject: integration using Quad or Simpsons 1/8th or Trapezoid of a data file!!
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:04:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

      I have a data file with discrete points in it.
I wanted to use the integration of the data sets from
the range which I will be defining.  The usage of
quad function declares a mathematical function and
the integration is carried out for the function.

Is it possible to use this for datas also.

thanx,

Viswap.

http://personals.yahoo.com