Install problems

From: Wang Yong
Subject: Install problems
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:42:55 -0500 (CDT)

To whom it may concern:

I've tried to install Octave-2.0.16 but failed.
Could you help me to install this software?

FYI I attached error log that contains the errors displayed on screen
when compiling.
For my system's information, this is the copy of 'uname -a' command:
 SunOS synergy1 5.6 Generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

I installed f2c and the most recent version of make softwares for this,
and it seems that my system doesn't have 'libdxml' library file,
I modified Makefile as follows:
 from 'SPECIAL_MATH_LIB = -ldxml'
 to   'SPECIAL_MATH_LIB = '.

My problem looks like a linking problem.
I appreciate your help and assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Yong Min Wang
PhD student