Re: Problems installing on Solaris 5.8

From: Stephen W. Juranich
Subject: Re: Problems installing on Solaris 5.8
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:51:04 -0700

> dostop is defined in libcruft/misc/dostop.c and machar is defined in
> libcruft/misc/machar.c.  Were those files compiled when you built
> Octave?  What symbols are present in libcruft/misc/machar.o and
> libcruft/misc/machar.o?  Was F77_APPEND_UNDERSCORE defined correctly?

Thanks.  That appears to have been the problem.  Somehow, the autoconf script
didn't do things exactly right the first time.  I had to do a 'make clean',
then run autoconf again.  Now things are compiled and ready to go!

Stephen W. Juranich                             address@hidden
Electrical Engineering             http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic
University of Washington                http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/ssli