How to install Octave on Windows

From: Drew Brisco
Subject: How to install Octave on Windows
Date: 21 Oct 2001 21:08:09 -0000

Hello,

     I have been trying to install Octave on my computer
which runs on Windows.  I was wondering how to
install Octave on Windows.  Are there any programs
also necessary to install/run Octave?  If anyone could help me please email me.
 Sincerely,

                                 Drew Brisco
                                 address@hidden

Get Free Anime Email, News, Links, Forums and Shopping at
http://www.AnimeNation.com