Dynamic c++ question: operators

From: Douglas Eck
Subject: Dynamic c++ question: operators
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:35:31 +0200

Consider this octave code:

a=rand(5,5);
b=rand(5,5);

Can I do the following test directly in liboctave somehow?
 c=a<b;

What about this?

I believe I need to use for-loops but I'd love to
know that I can do it without for-loops.

Cheers,
Doug

--
Dr. Douglas Eck, http://www.idsia.ch/~doug
Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull'Intelligenza Artificiale (IDSIA)