Re: GNU plot alternative

From: João Cardoso
Subject: Re: GNU plot alternative
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:33:52 +0100

On Monday 09 April 2001 10:33, Laurent Jacques wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I'm an octave newbie (I just use currently Matlab and Scilab), so I
| have three basic questions:
|
| 1°) Is there a gnuplot alternative for graphics in Octave ? I'm
| sorry but I don't like very much the gnuplot output.

You can try plplot-octave at http://merlin.inescn.pt/~qual

plplot_octave is now integrated into plplot at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/plplot/

Into the cvs you can find a new "pstex" driver, a combination of
Postscript and LaTeX that improves plplot text quality and allows you
to use arbitrary latex constructs in the plots. cvs!