Re: Does Octave read the netCDF format?

From: Joshua Rigler
Subject: Re: Does Octave read the netCDF format?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:14:25 -0600

I began some work on a CDF library wrapper for a couple of months ago.
This isn't exactly the same as NetCDF, but I've heard on good authority
that NetCDF routines can handle plain CDF data.  In any case, I'm
swamped with qualifying exams, and preparing for at least two
conferences in the next month, but I plan on investing some time in
developing something this summer (Northern Hemisphere).

Some folks have suggested (Net)CDF to HDF converters as an alternative,
since Octave's newer versions have native support for this format.  This
won't work for me, but you might want to look into it if you're in more
of a hurry.  I wish I could help more.

-EJR