Help required..

From: Sengupta Sourav
Subject: Help required..
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sir,

I have a matlab file in which i have used the function
waveread as in..

[x,fs,bits]=wavread('clip.wav');

Octave apparently does not accept the waveread
command, i couldn't find a replacement of this command
in octave. Could you tell me if there is a
replacement, or could u suggest a way to overcome this
problem.

This incidentally is the first line in the prg, so i
can't execute the entire file !!

Looking forward to your reply..

Regards,
Sourav Sengupta