Re: Putting Latex symbols and setting legend!!

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: Putting Latex symbols and setting legend!!
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 08:49:02 -0600

Viswanath P wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     Is it possible to use Latex symbols like Angstorm
>
> and Greek symbols?  Also, how can I set the font
>
> size, position, title of my legend.

Yes.  Look at the articles that have the subject  "plotting symbols,
etc" on the help mailing list a short time back.  The response I sent is
basically an answer to this question.

You will probalby need to learn a little about gnuplot.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277