Octave Library FFT

From: banerjee
Subject: Octave Library FFT
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:44:58 -0500 (EST)

I need to write a C/C++ program that needs to do FFT and I'd like to write
it by taking advantage of the Octave libraries (libcruft.a, liboctave.a,
and liboctinterp.a). How can I find out all of the following?

1. Which library must I link with?
2. Which include files do I need?
3. Syntax of the FFT function (an inverse FFT as well)?

Any example code would also be useful. I have browsed some Octave
documentation, but it all refers to the "Matlab" part of Octave and not
the functions, data types, etc., provided by the Octave libraries.

Thanks.

Kosh Banerjee

Office Phone: 215 573 6156
Computer Lab Phone: 215 898 2959