Re: 2.1.33 changelogs/cells

From: Gabor Zoltan Csejtey
Subject: Re: 2.1.33 changelogs/cells
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:28:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi, in your mail:

you wrote
NOTES:

    copy OPERATORS/op-m-m.cc to OPERATORS/op-cell.cc before applying patch
    the patch will probably not apply without displacements since I did
    the changes on top of other patches I submitted recently.

Are those other patches incorporated into octave 2.1.33 or can you
give me a pointer to them or send the code?

I shall try your patch.

Thanks,

Gabor