2.1.33 binaries for Windows available

From: Paul Soderlind
Subject: 2.1.33 binaries for Windows available
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:07:10 +0100

Hi!

I have put together Windows binaries of  Octave 2.1.33. It is available at

http://www.hhs.se/personal/Psoderlind/Software/PsOctave2133.tar.gz

To put this together, I did the following (using the latest, as of 23 Jan
2001, CygWin stuff) from the
bash shell (in source directory)

(1) ./configure --with-g77
(2) make
(3) make install (into an empty usr/local)
(4) removed two big (unnecessary?) liboct*.a files to reduce size of package

Then, from bash shell (c:/cygwin directory), I did

(5) tar czf PsOctave2133.tar.gz /usr/local

I guess I don't know what I am doing, but it seems to work. Please use the
package if you want.

Sincerely,

Paul Söderlind

Paul Söderlind