Re: Octave on-line

From: Kevin Straight
Subject: Re: Octave on-line
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:37:41 -0800 (PST)

That looks neat.  I'm interested, how did you deal with the security
problems associated with running octave as cgi?  I seem to remember a
thread a while back about a similar project, and the problems seemed
fairly non-trivial...

For instance, how do you handle the exec() statement?

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, slap wrote:

> Dear Octave Team,
>
> you might like to know that Octave can be used on-line
> (including various plots) at the address
>
> http://bolek.fesb.hr/czr/en/on-line.html
>
> It is primarily designed to assist students.
> I would like to know your opinions and suggestions, if any.
>
> Best regards,
>
>    Ivan Slapnicar

Kevin Straight
University of Idaho