Font size for NT binaries 2.1.31

From: Eric J. Roulo
Subject: Font size for NT binaries 2.1.31
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:51:46 -0600

I recently downloaded the binaries for NT and am most pleased with how
easily Octave installed, but because of the high resolution of my
screen, the fonts in the octave window are very small. Can someone point
me in the direction of how to fix this problem? I looked for information
in documentation but did not find any explaination of how to set the
default font size. In matlab, there are opions you can get to in the
matlab window, but no such options exist for octave. Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

-ejr

--
Eric J. Roulo