Graphics interface

From: Peter Hopfgartner
Subject: Graphics interface
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:59:06 +0200

Some time ago, I wrote some scripts for plotting with other packages
then gnuplot. Those for superficie, a surface plotting program for
Gnome, are included with the program itself.

The bare scheletons for GNU plotutils, the GNU plotting programs have
been dropped, since there is no interface for generic plotting in
Octave.

Thus, I think that it is more important to define a standard
bidirectional interface for plotting then to include any plotting
program in Octave.

Peter