Re: Octave programs archive?

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: Octave programs archive?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:09:31 -0600

Matthew Rubenstein wrote:

> that the Octave interpreter can interpret. Can you tell me of a central
> repository? At best there might be something like the Perl CPAN, or the
> NetBSD pkgsrc system. At least there could be a web page with a list of
> links to interested parties' personal archives of code. This kind of thing
> is the best way for a programmer like myself to get started. Open source of
> the interpreter is excellent, and available open source of "grist for the
> mill" octave programs is an even better start.

The best place to look is:

http://merlin.inescn.pt/Šþqual/Octave/Octave_links.html

It has links to peoples pages that have more Octave links and more
importantly the fellow who maintains it watches the lists and puts the
emails when someone writes something that may be useful.   He does a
very good job if you ask me.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277