gnuplot under windows95

From: Lance McBride
Subject: gnuplot under windows95
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to get plotting capability, and having no
luck.

I've got pipe-gnuplot.exe in /octave/bin
I've copied wgnuplot.exe into
/octave/bin
/gnuplot
/gnuplot/wgnuplot

I've tried every combination of gnuplot_binary I can
think of.
gnuplot_binary="/octave/bin/pipe-gnuplot.exe"
gnuplot_binary="pipe-gnuplot.exe wgnuplot.exe"
gnuplot_binary="/octave/bin/pipe-gnuplot.exe
/octave/bin/wgnuplot.exe"
gnuplot_binary="/octave/bin/pipe-gnuplot.exe /tmp"

I can tell octave is getting partway there, because I
get a file "oct-610612e8.0" in the /tmp directory.

I always get error messages like
warning: broken pipe

Help.

Thanks.