Re: User Function

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: User Function
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:18:13 +0100

I was aware of your script but I didn't actually try it.  I assumed it
would not be able to handle .oct file dependencies, which is required
for my distribution.  Sorry!

It occurs to me that you can pick up the top level dependencies by
scanning for DEFUN_DLD in the sources.  But that still doesn't help
if the .oct file is dependent upon an external library.  Listing
these internal dependencies in the database will be necessary, but
if it is done right, the make file can be generated automatically.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

[snip]