RE: User Function

From: Julian A. de Marchi, Ph.D.
Subject: RE: User Function
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:46:35 -0400

I think part of the trouble is that octave.sourceforge.net is in limbo.
The administrator of that site is Matthew Roberts
(address@hidden / address@hidden).

In his own words (way back on 8 June 2000):

" If I understand right, you will be building an archive of Matlab/Octave
  scripts.  That's what I was planning to do with octave.sourceforge.net,
  without the M*tlab part, of course.

" There's no need to duplicate effort, so I would be happy to `pass the
  torch' on to you and help you as my time and skills allow. "

So, now all we need to do is track him down and ask politely.

- Julian
  MatLinks.net