Re: Plot and zoom

From: Ian MacPhedran
Subject: Re: Plot and zoom
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:34:58 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Børge Strand wrote:

> > > Before I start bothering the gnuplot team, do you know if someone has
> > > made them aware that reset functionality would be nice? I'm also
> > > searching for a zoom out (right-button double click in matlab).
> >
> > No idea. Go bug 'em.

There is a mouse enabled delevopment stream in the new development code.
I'm not sure which platforms (terminals) are supported, other than X11 and
OS/2.

> What's the communication like between octave and gnuplot teams?

I can't speak to that. However, I don't see a lot of octave traffic on the
gnuplot lists that I am on. Then again, I don't really have the time to
read all this email stuff thoroughly. :-)

Ian.
Ian MacPhedran,    Engineering Computer Centre,   2B13 Engineering Building,
University of Saskatchewan,  57 Campus Drive,  Saskatoon SK  S7N 5A9, CANADA
Phone: (306)966-4832 Fax: (306)966-5205  Email: address@hidden