Re: Plot and zoom

From: Børge Strand
Subject: Re: Plot and zoom
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:01:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Thanks for the tips.

Before I start bothering the gnuplot team, do you know if someone has
made them aware that reset functionality would be nice? I'm also
searching for a zoom out (right-button double click in matlab).

I got gnuplot 3.8c off their cvs. I wonder how I get more than one
figure. "figure (2)" returns an error in 2.1.31. Does anybody else get
this:

>> figure (2)
error: figure: gnuplot doesn't appear to support this feature
error: evaluating if command near line 41, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 40, column 3
error: called from `figure' in file
`/usr/local/share/octave/2.1.31/m/plot/figure.m'

I'm also looking for subfigure.

--
Børge