Re: load problems

From: courtois
Subject: Re: load problems
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:55:34 +0200 (CEST)

why not do this:

system(['cp -f ' Name1 ' tmp.wav']);
load -ascii tmp.wav ;
EXTRACT YOUR DATA HERE e.g. :
eval(['x' Name1 '=tmp;']); clear tmp;
system('rm tmp.wav'); % Not necessary

?

--

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
                                    I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://ensia.inra.fr/Šþcourtois     I  Cell: (+33) (0) 6 84 13 73 92