Re: Octave under Xemacs

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: Octave under Xemacs
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:23:57 -0700

SZABO Sandor wrote:

> Dear Octave users,
>
> I'm not an Xemacs expert.

Neither am I.

> I split the XWindow. In one of them I write the Octave code,
> Xemacs is in Octave mode.
> In the other window I run Octave.
> When I type == (double equal sign)
> in Octave mode (Xemacs version 20.4) I obtain the error message
> from Octave in the other window
> (1) (warning/warning) Error caught in `font-lock-pre-idle-hook'
> How could I avoid this? What should I do?
> Thanks in advance,

I do not know of any way to avoid it.  I do know that the '==' is not
the only problem.  Typing an '!' or '<'  are just a few more things with
the problem.

Sorry, I am of so little help.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277