Setting up octave.org

From: Matthew W. Roberts
Subject: Setting up octave.org
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:10:03 -0600

On Feb 10, 2000 at 02:03:21AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
< ... >
> I am interested in knowing what needs to be done so that
> octave.org points to the current site.

Well, whois tells me that the domain is registered with network solutions.
So, you will need to get a couple of DNS servers to list www.octave.org.
Then you will need to get your webmaster at www.che.wisc.edu to set up
virtual hosting for www.octave.org.  And lastly, you will need to change
the DNS servers listed with network solutions.  At their site they
have a "make changes" button that will let you pick the form you need.
Then you mail the form to them for processing.

Or, you could get www.octave.org running on SourceForge  and mirror
your homepage there with all links going to www.che.wisc.edu.