Re: Extra options via gplot

From: Thomas Hoffmann
Subject: Re: Extra options via gplot
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:14:35 +0200 (METDST)

You wrote:

Hi, I've a problem with extra options given with the gplot command.
I want to use self defined line styles and extra options for filled
boxes but octave reject commands like:
> gplot data with boxes 1 2 left

What can I do, to use these extra commands?

Check first, if your commands work in gnuplot (I created a sample data
file and tried your command in gnuplot, (plot data ...), but gnuplot barfed).

But even if this works for you, it does not mean that Octave can handle it
(yet),
because it understands only a subset of gnuplot commands (will change soon, in
that you can give "raw" commands to gnuplot).

Thomas Hoffmann, Institut fuer Halbleiter- und Mikrosystemtechnik, TU Dresden
E-mail: address@hidden