Re: words that end in GRY

From: Rob Dobi
Subject: Re: words that end in GRY
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:06:05 PDT

Silly Adam Balgach!

I warned you to never send me stupid ass chain letters involving such brain teasers as what ends in gry or drinking games, or jokes we all ready in the weekly reader in 1st grade.

now, i must inflict a certain pain on everyone in this list because of you, adam balgach sending out this "gry" letter.

i advise everyone to visit http://goatse.cx/ and think of your good friend adam.

yes. i am sick.

rob dobi
www.dobi.nu