RE: neural Network/optimization/perl (fwd)

From: heberf
Subject: RE: neural Network/optimization/perl (fwd)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:24:19 -0500 (CDT)

Here is the simulated annealing code.  It's a dynamically loaded octave
function (a .oct file).  The C++ code is attached.  It's a bit messy
because he wrote it for a specific purpose but I think it would be pretty
easy to clean up and make completely general.  Below I've attached his
comments about it.  More than one person has expressed interest and
asked to be able to change it.  I'll be happy to be the focal point of
development efforts on this as far as it is needed.