Re: constrained minimization/maximization

From: heberf
Subject: Re: constrained minimization/maximization
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:36:43 -0500 (CDT)

I've been using some functions developed at the U of Iowa.  You can look
at them at

        http://dollar.biz.uiowa.edu/col/ye/matlab.html

They are free in some sense (you have to consult the author before
incorporating them in a commercial package).  Solnp is the general one
which I have used with fair success.  Be sure to download to documentation
as well since it's not obvious.

Heber Farnsworth